Product ID: ETC-120Send Inquiry
|Item||1Ea. (ETC 120)||3" x 5" x 1-1/4"||5oz.||Clamshell||N/A|
|Master||12Ea. (ETC 120)||6-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 8-1/4"||4lbs.||Counter display||0.17cf|
|Factory||60Ea. (ETC 120)||8-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 34"||20-1/2lbs.||5 displayers||0.92cf|
|Pallet||1800Ea. (ETC 120)||42" x 31-1/4" x 48"||615lbs.||150 displayers||36.46cf|
- 3/8-in. std. drive
- 2 in. long
- 1-in. O.D.
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Alloy steel body
- Max. depth 0.375-in.
- One socket that does the work of a whole set
- Unique precision pin design
- Pins automatically adjust to grip any shape nut or blot head
- Fits any nut and bolt size from 1/4 to 3/4" and 7 to 19 mm
- Gator Grip(TM) does the work of many tools, entire sets of sockets both English and metric, standard and locking pliers and an entire range of wrenches
- Instantly Grips any shape, 54 steel pins automatically adjust grip hex nuts, wing nuts, square nuts, even broken and rusted nuts
- Saves time and frustration, no time wasted searching for the right size
- Portable in a pocket, light-weight Gator-Grip(TM) weighs only 4 oz. And is small enough to be carried in a pocket
- Patent pending design, exclusive round pin design protects pins and nut heads from damage, precision reset
Gator-Grip(TM) Universal Socket Cyclone(TM) Stepless Ratchet Screwdriver Angle Driver Pviot-Lite