Monitors multiple digital signage projects simultaneouslyClick here for details.
Product ID:Send Inquiry
SuperMonitor 3 is the advanced management software dedicated for CAYIN digital signage network. Incorporated with CAYIN CMS server, the software greatly enhances managerial functions, assisting administrators in monitoring and configuring multiple CMS servers and SMP players simultaneously by simply clicking, selecting, and drag-n-drop.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Operating System: Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, or Windows® 7
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or above is recommended
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 compatible CPU or above
- Memory: 512 MB minimum. 1024 MB or more is recommended
- Hard Disk: 30 MB for program and configurations
- ORDERING INFORMATION
- Software will be delivered via online download.
- Monitor Player Installation Progress
- Administrators can import a player list (text file) into the unregistered folder in advance. Each player will be automatically moved to its predefined folder after it gets online and registers to the CMS server.
- Perform Time-Saving Batch Configuration
- Configurations, such as multimedia playback, local schedule and system settings, can be synchronized between the benchmark player and all the other selected players in the same group.
- Monitor Content Update Process
- Administrators can watch the percentage of the download process and ensure successful content synchronization. Historical records of content update can also be tracked on SuperMonitor 3, so that administrators can watch over the status at any time.
- Schedule Playlists Centrally with Calendar View
- SuperMonitor 3 provides an alternative calendar view to schedule the following multimedia playback:
- ‧ SMP-PRO series: video, music, image, ticker, skin, and volume independently
- ‧ SMP-WEB series: playlist made up of items: webpage, Flash, image, video, program, volume
- All schedules and playlists configured in SuperMonitor 3 will be synchronized to CMS servers automatically and then apply to SMP players in groups.
- Monitor Live Status of Multimedia Playback
- Administrators can check the current playlist, multimedia files, and even the actual preview of the screen, receiving instant updates of each SMP player.
- Update and Manage Patch Efficiently
- SuperMonitor 3 assists users in listing available patches, filtering suitable SMP players for each patch, and simplifying the maintenance of large-scale digital signage networks.
- Regroup Players with Great Flexibility
- With SuperMonitor 3, administrators can easily move SMP players to a different group or a different CMS server by simple drag-n-drop. In addition, hostnames of SMP players or CMS servers in SuperMonitor 3 can be changed without entering the web-based management interface one by one.
- Provide Instant Alert Mechanism
- The system will indicate those abnormal devices whenever any disconnection between a SMP player and a CMS server is detected. SuperMonitor 3 can even send an alert notification by Email to multiple users immediately or upon a pre-set schedule.
- Trigger Emergency Events
- Administrators can trigger emergency events through SuperMonitor 3, so that those enabled players will broadcast the pre-configured emergency contents to the public.
- Enhance Security with Data Encryption
- SuperMonitor 3 adopts advanced encryption and authentication methods to secure data transmission. Users can configure their own golden key to ensure the integrity of data.
Digital Signage Solutions, Content Management Servers, XPost - MeetingPost, Digital Signage System, Hospitality, Digital Signage