CAYIN digital signage content creation software dedicated toClick here for details.
xPost - MeetingPost
Product ID:Send Inquiry
MeetingPost is dedicated to the needs of meeting rooms and banquet halls that require flexible arrangement on the meeting schedule as well as frequent update on information post. Through the room booking system in meetingPost, administrators can arrange events easily and publish events on the screen automatically.
- SUPPORTED PLAYERS
- School conference rooms
- Convention center / meeting rooms at exhibition center
- Company meeting rooms
- Hotel meeting rooms / banquet halls
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- Operating System: Windows® XP or Windows® Vista
- Display resolution: 1,024 x 768 or above is recommended
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 compatible CPU or above
- Memory: 1,024 MB or more is recommended
- Hard Disk: 200 MB for program and configurations, 10G minimum for store data.
- Browser: Internet Explorer® 6 or above, Firefox®1.5 or above
- ORDERING INFORMATION
- Ability to add maximum 255 meeting rooms according to the range of software license. For more
- Details, please contact CAYIN sales representative.
- Software will be delivered via online download, without physical CD.
- Digital signage system dedicated to meeting room management
- CAYIN's meetingPost is dedicated to the needs of meeting rooms and banquet halls that require flexible arrangement on the meeting schedule as well as frequent update on information post. meetingPost is designed to cooperate with CAYIN SMP-WEB series. By integrating its function of meeting management, meetingPost can be used to substitute traditional paper signs, displaying real-time information of the event on the monitor outside each meeting room/banquet hall.
- Easy remote management and control
- MeetingPost provides web-based user interface, and requires only simple and intuitive operation skills. Administrators can sit in office and remotely change the information displayed outside the meeting room by typing and effortless operation. No more going to-and-fro the meeting rooms is needed!
- Functional display mode of meeting schedule
- MeetingPost provides three different meeting display modes:
- Single meeting: Display details of the current meeting
- Meeting list: List out all the appointed meetings of the day
- Integrated display: A combination of “single meeting” and “integrated display”
- Pre-designed templates for fast adoption
- MeetingPost is installed with various templates that allow users to adopt easily and quickly. Users can also change logo, background image, as well as colors and sizes of texts according to actual needs. A template can be used for all meeting rooms to create the sense of unison. Characterized styles can also be used in correspondent meeting rooms to underscore their individual purposes. In addition, meetingPost supports both portrait and landscape presentation for better flexibility.
- Showing rich meeting information
- By using web-based user interface, administrators can input basic information of meeting/event, including the title of meeting room, the name of meeting, date and time for the meeting to take place, company logo, and event photo. Separately, meetingPost features two text zones for users to add in further information with flexibility. Screens can be used to broadcast brand image or video when there is no meeting held inside.
- Pre-scheduled display vs. Instantaneous display
- Administrators can pre-edit a meeting list for each meeting room on pre-scheduled display. For occasional, urgent events, administrators can also remote input meeting information and instantly display it on the screen.
- User-friendly viewing mode – daily schedule and fast search
- Administrators can view and check daily meeting/event arrangement by using monthly and weekly schedule mode. Monthly schedule mode can be used to view the arrangement status of the meeting rooms for the month, while weekly schedule provides further details on daily arrangement status. Administrators can simply click on the dates to add new meeting arrangements in both modes, as well as editing the details of the meeting. In addition, meetingPost also features search function, which automatically searches for available meeting rooms for a specific period with start and end times given specified by users.
- Integrating with wayfinderPost
- MeetingPost shares saved meeting information with wayfinderPost, providing both meeting information and signpost simultaneously without repeating information input process.
- Complimentary basic system module
- System module provides administrators with system information, equipped with managerial functions on user accounts and software license.
Digital Signage Solutions, Content Management Servers, XPost - MeetingPost, Digital Signage System, Hospitality, Digital Signage