Scart Adaptor-Scart Plug to 3RCA JackClick here for details.
Scart Adaptor-Scart Plug to 3RCA Jack
Product ID: TC-2216/TC-2217/TC-2218Send Inquiry
A scart connector is used in most of the consumer video equipments such as VCRs, TVs and DVD players to carry the audio and video connections all using some connector. However, a scart adapter is use to convert a scart connector to component video, YUV / YPrPb / YCrCb. An "RCA" phono plug/jack is widely used for audio and video connections. Separate phono plugs/jacks are used for composite video, left channel audio, right channel audio, and mono audio. A yellow RCA/phono jack is used for video; red is used for right audio and white or black is for left audio. The adapter is bi-directional It is switchable for input or output usage.
- Scart Plug to 3RCA Jack
- Assembly Type
- In, Out and In/out with switch
- A scart adapter for converting a scart connector to component video, YUV / YPrPb / YCrCb.
- Component connection using 3 gold plated phono connectors, colour coded RGB.
- This adapter is bi-directional but will only work with a scart that supports component video. RGB and component are not the same and this adapter will not allow connection of an RGB signal to component.
- These adapters may be used with an RGB scart switch to turn it into a component video switch.
- HDMI ATC CERTIFICATE
HDMI 1.4 Cable, HDMI Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, Scart Connector, Scart Cable, USB 2.0 Cable, Audio Cable, HDMI connector