Low Power PIR Motion Sensor Module
Product ID: MS-360LPSend Inquiry
MS-360LP is a multi-purpose, low power passive infrared motion sensor module designed for OEM integration. This sensor provides digital signal output whenever it detects human body movement within its detection range. With its built-in dome lens, the sensor can be used in ceiling mount products that require 360 degree detection or wall mount devices with 90 degree field of view.
- Product No.: MS-360LP
- Power input: 3.6 ± 0.5 VDC
- Current drain: 10 uA
- Signal output: TTL open collector
- Infrared sensor: Dual element, low noise, high sensitivity
- Detection range
- Ceiling: 5 m dia. at 2.4 m high, 25°C
- Wall: 10 m, 90° wide at 25°C
- Light sensor: CdS photocell
- I/O connection: 2.54 mm, 4 x 1 pin connector
- Fresnel lens: 21 mm dia. dome with 38 detection zones
- Detection speed: 0.15 ~ 3 m/sec.
- Mounting height: 1.8 ~ 3.0 m (6 ~ 10 ft)
- Op. temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (4°F ~ 122°F)
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 x 16 mm
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Ready-to-use I/O connection options.
- Ceiling / wall mount device applicable.
- TTL open collector signal output.
- Built-in CdS photocell output.
- Superior RFI / EMI immunity.
- 360 degree dome lens included.
- Excellent sensing capability.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module