Low Power PIR Motion Sensor Module
Product ID: MS-360LPSend Inquiry
MS-360LP is a multi-purpose, low power passive infrared motion sensor module designed for OEM integration. This sensor provides digital signal output whenever it detects human body movement within its detection range. With its built-in dome lens, the sensor can be used in ceiling mount products that require 360 degree detection or wall mount devices with 90 degree field of view.
- Product No.: MS-360LP
- Power input: 3.6 ± 0.5 VDC
- Current drain: 10 uA
- Signal output: TTL open collector
- Infrared sensor: Dual element, low noise, high sensitivity
- Detection range
- Ceiling: 5 m dia. at 2.4 m high, 25°C
- Wall: 10 m, 90° wide at 25°C
- Light sensor: CdS photocell
- I/O connection: 2.54 mm, 4 x 1 pin connector
- Fresnel lens: 21 mm dia. dome with 38 detection zones
- Detection speed: 0.15 ~ 3 m/sec.
- Mounting height: 1.8 ~ 3.0 m (6 ~ 10 ft)
- Op. temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (4°F ~ 122°F)
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 x 16 mm
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Ready-to-use I/O connection options.
- Ceiling / wall mount device applicable.
- TTL open collector signal output.
- Built-in CdS photocell output.
- Superior RFI / EMI immunity.
- 360 degree dome lens included.
- Excellent sensing capability.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module
CEOMr. Alan Kuo
Sales ContactSales Manager Ms. Jenny Ho
Address6 Rong An Road, Luzhu Taoyuan 338, TAIWAN