PIR Motion Sensor Module
Product ID: IR-250LPSend Inquiry
IR-250LP is a battery powered passive infrared detector designed to support OEM system integration. This detector provides compartment for 2 AAA alkaline battery and space for RF transmitter assembly.
Its extremely low power electronics supports years of battery life. It can be operated by auxiliary power input. Selectable pulse count and noise reduction circuit ensure higher reliability. An optional ceiling/wall mounting bracket is available for easy installation and multi-direction adjustment.
- Operation voltage: 3 VDC
- Current drain: 8 uA, PIR sensor only
- Detection range: 110° wide, 15 m long @25°C
- Power source: 2 x AAA Alkaline battery or 3 VDC
- Sensor output: Open collector
- RFI immunity: 20 V/m average
- Mounting height: 1.8 ~ 3.6 m
- Walk Test LED: 5 mm red, can be disabled
- Tamper: Active low, NO
- Humidity: 95% RH maximum
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)
- Dimensions: 132 x 72 x 57 mm
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Superior RFI / EMI immunity protection.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- 2 x AAA alkaline battery power supply.
- Intelligent pulse count selectable.
- Disabled walk test LED indicator.
- Active low tamper protection output.
- Auxiliary power supply input.
- Ceiling / wall mounting bracket optional.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module
CEOMr. Alan Kuo
Sales ContactSales Manager Ms. Jenny Ho
Address6 Rong An Road, Luzhu Taoyuan 338, TAIWAN