Product ID: LC-753Send Inquiry
It can be used to switch the light or other loads on and off by sensing the movements within detection range. Adjustable LUX and TIME controls allow user to set the switch operation timing according to the ambient light level and light-on delay time as desired. Audible delay-end warning can be enabled to indicate the approach of delay time end.
- Power supply: 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Relay contact: Max. 10 A, 250 VAC
- Infrared sensor: Dual element infrared sensor
- Delay time: Approx. 8 sec. ~ 5 min. adjustable
- Lux adjustment: Night-only to 24 hours daytime operation
- Detectable speed: 0.1 ~ 3.0 m/sec.
- Mounting height: 1.2 ~ 1.5 m (8 ~ 14 ft)
- Detection range: 140° wide, 10 m long
- Mounting pitch: 60.0 mm
- Op. temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 50 mm
- Extra wide angle detection range.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Switching control up to 10 Amp load.
- Superior RFI/EMI immunity protection.
- Audible Delay-End Warning enabled.
- Built-in CdS photocell light sensor.
- Adjustable light-on delay time.
- Adjustable LUX level threshold.
- Single gang box recess mountable.
- Voltage free relay contact output.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module