Waterproof Access Controller and Time Attendance RecorderClick here for details.
Waterproof Access Controller and Time Attendance Recorder
Product ID: PP-35Send Inquiry
PP-35 is an intelligent time recording terminals designed to meet variant applications in time attendance and access control, lift control & ARM/DISARM security requirements. Each terminal can be operated independent simply or through PC/Internet adapter PC-T100 to fulfill the multiple doors access system. The recording terminal includes nearly all the necessary functions for time recording and access control with bountiful manual & PC executed commanded functions as well as friendly operation commanded for manual operation.
- Dimensions:118mm(L) x 75mm(W) x 17mm(H)
- Weight:Net weight:102g ± 5 % Gross weight: 208g ± 5 %
- Power input:DC 12V±10%
- Power consumption: 25mA~60mA(not include power requirement for lock & alarm)
- Transmission rate:Default 9,600 bps N,8,1(2,400/4,800)(19,200bps/38,400)
- Operating temperature:0°C ~ 70°C
- Operating humidity:10%~90%
- Keypad:3 × 4 keypad for system programming, pass word entry or duty code selection.
- Password:Programmable 4 digits PIN for each person
- Serial interface:RS-485 & RS-232
- Serial output:
- 1. For connection with serial printer.
- 2. To drive DDR (digital door relay) for secure assess control function.
- 3. To drive 8/24/48/64 relay output modules for lifts access control
- 4. Bountiful application functions requested by customer
- Events/ Card capacity by series
- (1) K Series: 1,000 card capacity,500 events.
- (2) L Series: 2,000 card capacity,1,000 events.
- (3) M Series: 30,000 card capacity,10,000 events.
- (4) N Series: 11,000 card capacity,32,000 events.
- (5) P Series: 11,000 card capacity,8,000 events.
- (6) X Series: 32,000 card capacity, 32,000 events.
- Other capacity combination requested by order
- Card standard:EM 125KHz / Mifare 13.56MHz(ISO 14443A or ISO 14443B)(Depending on order)Wiegand 26/34 bits port for any kind of reader
- External Reader:With one port for external Wiegand (26/34 bits definable by command) & ABA input(by order)
- Mifare® is a registered trade mark of Philips.
- We reserve the right to change the specification without notice or obligation!
- Features for time recording application:
- Selectable batch or real time operation mode.
- 79 duty codes, duty name defined by PC.
- Possible in 8 digits ID for time attendance recording.
- Totally 192 alarm schedules (8 schedules per hour) dry contacts output for periodic belling.
- Could collect data through PC by real time or one by one events or massive block dump.
- High capacity with 8 digits card number. ( Either checking or without checking personal map)
- With doorbell switch for door bell actuation.(Optional)
- Main features for access control application:
- System parameters and personal access map can be downloaded by PC or manually programmed through keypad.
- The personal access map is consisted of card ID, staff number and name, PIN and Time Zone Status, expiry date and Anti-passback.
- Excellent multiple operation modes :(1) Card only (2) Card + PIN (3)Door PIN only (4)Card Number+PIN (5)Free access (6) Automatic operation mode by time zones with PIN duress & lockable functions.
- All operation modes with PIN are supported by selectable duress function. Also, keypad is lockable to become dumb.
- Individual personal access map can be edited by block range add or delete card in group basis by on-lined PC or by manual thru. single / block range card number or by directly reading card thru. learning mode.
- Selectable immediate or batched conditional sorting and then printing out events thru. serial output interface.
- With complete door release, held monitoring and intruded alarm period and error trials.
- Supports 8/24/48/64/96 floors lift access control.
- Full APB (anti-passback), time zone.
- Could dump all personal map in system by single PC or manual command.
Personal, Lifts, Parking Access control, Time and attendance ,RFID modules , Biometric, Electric lock, Long Range RFID System
CEOMr. Samuel Lin
Sales ContactMr. Steve Lin
AddressF., No.738, Chung-Cheng Rd., Chung-Ho District., New Taipei City, Taiwan