Sediment Spun Filter CartridgeClick here for details.
Sediment Spun Filter Cartridge (#CAW-PP-series)
Product ID: 17Send Inquiry
- Manufactured from 100% polypropylene of melt-blown processed filtration fiber. Formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives. 100% PP for compatibility with a wide range of process fluids.
- Potential design of high contaminant holding capacity to perform a longer service life and lower pressure drop.
- Certificated by NSF42 and FDA CRF Title 21.
- Operation conditions:
- Maximum operating forward pressure drop: 60°C: 1.8 kg/cm2; 20°C: 3.2 kg/cm2
- Recommended replaceable pressure drop: 1.5 kg/cm2
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C
- Applications of product:
- POU pre-filtering usage Residential and light commercial to removal Sediment.
- POE usage for Whole House Filtration, Restaurant and Food Service, Water Filtration, Spa and Pool Filtration.
- Electronic Industrial usage from Electroplating fluid, etching and image development processes for PCB.
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system.
- Filtration of medium & low viscosity fluids of chemical.
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes and recycled water.
- Filtration of cooling water system in semiconductor industry (PCW).
- Filtration of paint in panel painting industry.
- Product specifications
- Micron ratings: normal 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 micron
- Materials of construction: 100% melt-blown micro-denier PP fiber
- Length: 9.87", 10", 20", 30",40" (251 mm, 254 mm, 508 mm, 762 mm, 1016 mm)
- Inner diameter: 25.4 mm or 28mm
- Outer diameter: 63 mm or 68mm.
- OEM customization sizes available upon request.