Established in 1989, with the beginning of making the family/home telephones, Bittel has started to produce hotel phones professionally since 1998, and attained ISO9001 quality system certification in 1998, and also FCC, CE, ETL, RoHS and CCC Certificates later.
Bittel hospitality telephones have been recognized and approved by Hilton, Accor, Marriott, InterContinental, Best Western, and Shangri-La, and also are widely used by their subsidiary hospitalities such as Sheraton, Sofitel, Radisson, Crown Plaza, and Holiday Inn.
Bittel is worldwide supplier for the Siemens HiPath Solution, and is the certified business partner with Alcatel-Lucent. Bittel hotel phones are compatible with Alcatel, Siemens, Nortel, Mitel, NEC, Avaya, Ericsson, and LG PABX all the time.
Bittel offers a refreshing approach to the guestroom telephone market. Bittel's unique feature rich telephones are aesthetically pleasing and specifically designed to meet the needs of hospitality market. By keeping design, development and manufacture of our product in one location, Bittel is able to provide the highest quality guestroom telephones and the highest level of service in the industry.
As a leader in the development of new technology, Bittel is aggressively bringing changes to the hospitality market.
1. Film-touched keypad in handset and regular keypad in base unit. The double keypads design makes the guests more comfortable in using the phones. They can dial the number either from the desk or just from the bed. (Only Series C)
2. Placard and set Tray. The Placard can save the space for the desk, while the set Tray is used to put the coiled handset cord, thus making the desk look tidier.
3. Non-hook switch design (for Regalstar 48C+ models only). Such design makes the phones better water-proof, and easier to clean. (only Series C Regalstar)
4. Message Waiting Light with one-step retrieval function. For all the Series B & C phones, the MWL is one-step retrieval, once there is the message, the guest can get the voice mail by just pressing the red light bar.
5. Busy tone disconnected automatically. When the handset is not put back to cradle properly, the phone can disconnect automatically, the new calls also can come in.
6. Redial number disappearing after a definite time. The feature is to protect the privacy for the VIP guests at furthest. The numbers dialed by guests disappear after 5 minutes, no one can redial them.
7. Supporting programming devices for memory keys. The Series B and C phones can be programmed by the hand-held and the master programming cloners. Such programming methods are very fast, flexible and accurate, and also save the cost and time greatly.
8. High Speed Internet ports (only for Kingstar HA9888TSD-47 models). The RJ45 ports offer the guests to use the Internet freely for their laptops.
In a word, with more than 80 different models, Bittel is the most qualified one who can offer the most comprehensive lines of telephones specifically designed for the hospitality industry, whether from grand hotels, high-scaled commercial & holiday hotels and economic hotels, or guestrooms, washing rooms, hall and offices areas with hotel establishments. You are sure to find the right phones solutions for your needs. Bittel cordless phones have been offered to the market in Mar. of 2007, and the IP guestroom phones are also under development.
- OEM Manufacturer
- ODM Manufacturer
North America / South America / Caribbean / West Europe / East Europe / Russia / East Asia / Southeast Asia / Mid-East / Africa / Australia / New Zealand / China / Hong Kong