As a pioneer in the manufacturing of V-belt bearings we came out with our own brand, "FIRST" in 1945. This Taiwanese company was founded in 1945 with a capital of NT$300 thousand. Through constant research and developments, the quality and the technology levels are now on par in with international standards. In 1962, our company produced CNS (Chinese national standard) registration logo, and started producing conveyor belts in 1971. In 1973, with NT$ 40 million, the company expanded its 2nd plant of 26,400 square M, all necessary manufacturing machinery, equipment and up graded inspecting & analyzing instruments. In 1977, the company was selected by the military to be an authorized satellite supplier and procured CNS (Chinese national standard) registration logo for conveyor belts in 1983. In 1978, the company planned to produce automotive V-belts with a capital of NT$72 million and started selling them in 1980 to both overseas and domestic markets with remarkable success. In compliance with the increasing demand, a new production line is now under construction. Hopefully production capacity can hit 46,000,000 inch-ply-feet for conveyor belts per month and 300,000pcs for automotive V-belts per month and 700,000pcs for regular V-belt pers month.