Vibrating Probe Level SwitchClick here for details.
Vibrating Probe Level Switch
Product ID: SC/ZVLSend Inquiry
A piezoelectric crystal located at the base of the probe driving at a vibrating frequency of 285 Hz when in the free air. The oscillation state will be changed when the filling material is contacted, via the electronic circuit to output the switch signals. The probe is maximally sensitive at the far end and the dimmed sensitivity at base minimize the problem of false signal caused by build-up or draining out of material on the wall of vessel. Another desirable effect of the vibrating probe is in its character to shed off the clinging material when in the free air.
- Single vibrating probe with strong construction,calibration free easy usage.
- The powder won't build up on the vibrating probe.
- Can be used in high-viscosity and low-density material.
- Power supply 110/220VAC, relay output 5A/250VAC SPDT.
- Mounting screw 1-1/2" NPT, conduit 1/2" PT, PG 13.5
- Housing material: Die cast aluminum NEMA4, IP56 Probe construction: SUS 304
- Power consumption: 2 VA maximum
- Minimum material density sensed: 1.87Lbs.cu.ft.
- Maximum vertical load on rod: 177in.Lbs. (20Nm)
- Temperature in bin at probe: -22°F to 176°F(-30°C to 80°C)
- Operating pressure: Vacuum to 150 PSI (10BAR)
- Field-Selectable fail-safe: Maximum or minimum(Hi or Lo)
Speed Monitor & Controller, Mini Float Level Switch, Sequential Controller for Dust Collectors System, Magnetic Float Level Indicator, Side Mounting Float Switch, Magnetic Float Level Switch, Microprocessor Temperature Controller, Cable Float Level Switch, By-Pass Level Indicator, Microprocessor Pan