Liquid-tight flexible metal conduit A2017Click here for details.
Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit (BS Type)
Product ID: A2017Send Inquiry
Liquid-tight flexible steel conduit (BS type) is used for the protection of electric wire/cable and other related products. It also can solve the problem of construction of angle that the rigid pipes (such as steel pipes, PVC pipe...) can not overcome and then becomes easily in the installation and operation of wires/pipes, as well as liquid-tight, flame retardant, vibration-proof, anti-interference, etc.
Liquid-tight flexible steel conduit (BS type) applicable to the outdoors, the place with high humidity, oil and gas, and the environment with pH enough to make galvanized steel for rapid oxidation and rusted, etc.
Click here to see our IEC Classification Key
For more information of application, please see Appendix.
Bliss offers good quality products with reasonable price. Durable, high flexibility, small bending radius flexible conduit is your best choice.
- Galvanized steel core
- Square-locked construction, RoHS and UL 360 comliant PVC jacked.
- Liquid-tight, oil-resistant, flame retardant, oil and sunlight resistant.
- Temperature rating: -20°C ~ +70°C.
- Light, excellent flexibility and liquid-tightness.
- For mass production equipment, machine tools.
- For places where wires need to be away from water, oil, gas or dusts and require flexibility.
- For all kinds of industrial or commercial applications.
- Third party testing: BSI test approval under BS EN 61386.
- Color: black, other colors are available by request.
- RoHS & REACh compliant
- #304 stainless steel core: A2017-ST.
|Catalog number||Trade size
|Inner diameter min.
|Inner diameter max.
|Outside diameter min.
|Outside diameter max.
|Min bending radius
- BSI BS EN 61386
liquid-tight flexible conduit, flexible metal conduit, conduit fitting, flexible conduit connector,EMI/RFI shielding conduit, flexible carrier