Flexible ConduitClick here for details.
Hi-Low Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit (UL & cULus Listed)
Product ID: S2066Send Inquiry
Advanced Bliss liquid-tight flexible conduit S2066 not only is UL & cULus listed but also conforms to EU RoHS Directive. It guarantees durability and safety and is environment-friendly. Flexible metal conduits can be installed in various applications, such us lighting systems, communication systems, air conditioning systems, fire alarm systems, and machinery and so on. Bliss Flexible conduits provide safe working space and construction facilities with vibration-proof and anti-interference performance. Flexible conduits can also offer better wiring and pipeline managements.
Bliss Hi-Low temperature flexible metal conduit offers wide application range for demanding environment. No matter refrigirator with freezing temperature which may cause embrittlement or steel mill with very hot working environment which may cause soften, Bliss Hi-Low temperature PVC coating is durable and sustainable for long term use.
- Galvanized steel core, PVC jacketed.
- Liquid-tight, high tension, flame retardant, oil and sunlight (ultraviolet, UV) resistant.
- Temperature rating: dry -55~105 °C, wet 60°C, oil 70°C conformed to UL 360. Dry -50~105 °, oil 75°C conformed to CSA C22.2 No.56.
- Size 3/8" through 1-1/4" have a continuous copper ground wire built into the core. Sizes 1-1/2" through 4" must be installed with a separate ground wire to conform with NEC article 250.
- Conform to UL 360 and CSA C22.2 No. 56 requirements; file no. E118165.
- Flexible Metal Conduit, Liquid-tight
- Flexible Metal Conduit, Liquid-tight Certified for Canada
- Meet Taiwan Power Company 1134.201-ES-7(REV.2) Spec. of electrical flexible conduit file no. 77-099.
- Standard Color: Black.
- REACH & RoHS compliant.
- Applicable to ANSI/NFPA 70 National Electrical Code (NEC)
- NEC 350
- NEC 501.10 (B) / CI DII
- NEC 502.10 (A) / CII DI
- NEC 502.10 (B) / CII DII
- NEC 503.10 (A) / CIII DI
- NEC 503.10 (B) / CIII DII
- NEC 505.10 (C) / CI ZII
- NEC 553.7 (B)
- ANSI / NFPA 79
- STD for industrial machinery sec. 16 & 17.7
- This product should use UL approved terminal connector to conform with ANSI/NEC 350.6, like BLISS connector no.
- B2101 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Straight Conduit Connector - NPT Thread
- B2161 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Straight Connector - PG Thread
- B2141 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Straight Conduit Connector - Metric Thread
- L2101 UL&cUL
- Liquid Tight Conduit Connector - NPT Thread
- L2141 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Connector - Metric Thread
- L2161 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Connector - PG Thread
- N2101 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Conduit Connector - NPT Thread
- N2141 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Connector - Metric Thread
- N2161 UL&cUL Liquid Tight Connector - PG Thread
- For Circuits lower than 600 volts.
- For using as grounding, 3/8"~1/2" for circuits lower than 20A, 3/4"~1-1/4" for circuits lower than 60A, length shall not longer than 1.8m as National Electrical Code (NEC) 250.118
- For conveyer, blowers, conditioning facility and machinery tools.
- For places where wires need to be away from water, oil, gas or dusts and require flexibility.
- For motor leads connection.
- According to NEC 350.6, LFMC and associated fittings shall be listed.
|Catalog number||Trade size
|Metric designator||Inner diameter min.
|Inner diameter max.
|Outside diameter min.
|Outside diameter max.
|Min bending radius
- UL & cULus listed - file no. E118165 conformed to UL 360 and CSA C22.2 No.56
liquid-tight flexible conduit, flexible metal conduit, conduit fitting, flexible conduit connector,EMI/RFI shielding conduit, flexible carrier