Flexible ConduitClick here for details.
Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit (UL/cULus Listed)
Product ID: R2066Send Inquiry
Advanced Bliss liquid-tight flexible conduit R2066 not only is UL & cULus listed but also conforms to EU RoHS Directive. It guarantees durability and safety and is environment-friendly. Flexible metal conduits can be installed in various applications, such us lighting systems, communication systems, air conditioning systems, fire alarm systems, and machinery and so on. Bliss Flexible conduits provide safe working space and construction facilities with vibration-proof and anti-interference performance. Flexible conduits can also offer better wiring and pipeline managements.
- Corrosion-resistant, hot-dipped galvanized steel wound, RoHS and UL 360 compliant PVC jacketed.
- Liquid-tight, oil-resistant, flame retardant, and sunlight (ultraviolet, UV) resistant.
- Temperature rating: dry 80°C, wet 60°C, oil 70°C conformed to UL 360. Dry and oil 75°C conformed to CSA C22.2 No.56.
- Size 3/8" through 1-1/4" have a continuous copper ground wire built into the core. Sizes 1-1/2" through 4" must be installed with a separate ground wire to conform with NEC article 250.
- Conform to UL 360 and CSA C22.2 No. 56 requirements; file no. E118165.
- Flexible Metal Conduit, Liquid-tight
- Flexible Metal Conduit, Liquid-tight Certified for Canada
- Meet Taiwan Power Company 1134.201-ES-7(REV.2) Spec. of electrical flexible conduit file no. 77-099.
- Standard Color: Black, Gray.
- REACH & RoHS compliant.
- Different UL temperature rating type A2066 and S2066 are available.
- Applicable to ANSI/NFPA 70 National Electrical Code (NEC)
- NEC 350
- NEC 501.10 (B) / CI DII
- NEC 502.10 (A) / CII DI
- NEC 502.10 (B) / CII DII
- NEC 503.10 (A) / CIII DI
- NEC 503.10 (B) / CIII DII
- NEC 505.10 (C) / CI ZII
- NEC 553.7 (B)
- ANSI / NFPA 79
- STD for industrial machinery sec. 16 & 17.7
- This product should use UL approved terminal connector to conform with ANSI/NEC 350.6, like BLISS connector no.
- B2101 Straight connector - NPT thread
- B2161 Straight connector - PG thread
- B2141 Straight connector - Metric thread
- B2182 Straight Connector - NPT thread - Die cast zinc (Zinc alloy)
- L2101 90° Angle connector - NPT thread
- L2141 90° Angel connector - Metric ThreadL
- L2161 90° Angle connector - PG thread
- N2101 45° Angle connector - NPT thread
- N2141 45° Angle connector - Metric thread
- N2161 45° Angle connector - PG Thread
- For Circuits lower than 600 volts.
- For using as grounding, 3/8"~1/2" for circuits lower than 20A, 3/4"~1-1/4" for circuits lower than 60A, length shall not longer than 1.8m as National Electrical Code (NEC) 250.118
- For conveyer, blowers, conditioning facility and machinery tools.
- For places where wires need to be away from water, oil, gas or dusts and require flexibility.
- For motor leads connection.
- According to NEC 350.6, LFMC and associated fittings shall be listed.
|Catalog number||Trade size
|Metric designator||Inner diameter min.
|Inner diameter max.
|Outside diameter min.
|Outside diameter max.
|Min bending radius
- UL/cULus listed - file no. E118165 conformed to UL 360 and CSA C22.2 No.56
liquid-tight flexible conduit, flexible metal conduit, conduit fitting, flexible conduit connector,EMI/RFI shielding conduit, flexible carrier