Occupancy SensorClick here for details.
Product ID: OS-362DSend Inquiry
An innovative dual delay processor makes this sensor smart enough to verify the nature of occupancies. In addition to the HVAC operation control, this duplex occupancy sensor also provides signal for instant light control.
With one installation, the OS-362D can offer both HVAC and lighting controls to maximize the benefits of occupancy-oriented building energy management system.
- Power supply: 24 ±2VAC/DC
- Current drain
- Standby: 8 mA
- Active: 20 mA @24VDC
- HVAC control: Form C relay, 30 VAC/DC, 0.2 A max.
- Light control: TTL output
- Standby: 0V
- Active: 5V
- Photocell sensor: CdS
- Mounting height: 2.4 ~ 4.2 m
- ON delay: 0 - 10" - 30" - 1' - 5' - 10' selectable
- OFF delay: 10" - 1' - 5' - 10' - 20' - 30' selectable
- RFI immunity: 20 V/m average
- Humidity: 95% RH max.
- Op. temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions: 110 (dia.) x 60 mm (H)
- Omni-directional infrared sensor.
- Form C HVAC control output.
- Unique dual delay controls.
- Selectable ON & OFF delays.
- Disabled walk test LED.
- Superior RFI/EMI immunity.
- Instant light control output.
- Adjustable LUX control level.
- Temperature compensation.
- Ceiling recess mount design.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module