Product ID: HEM-550ESend Inquiry
With superior detection capability, this sensor is able to detect the slightest movement of hotel guest. When guestroom is physically occupied, the HEM-550E will command PP-116 to provide power for HVAC operation.
After the guestroom is vacant, the HEM-550E will command PP-116 to shut off the power for HVAC operation to reduce the energy consumption.
- Power supply: 24 ±2 VAC/DC
- Detection range: 110°, 15 x 15 m at 25C
- Relay output: Form C, 5A/NO, 3A/NC resistive
- Current drain
- Standby: 7 mA
- Active: 23 mA
- High-temp limit: 30° / 28° / 26°C (85° / 82° / 79°F)
- Low-temp limit: 15° / 13° / 11°C (59° / 55° / 51°F)
- Mounting height: 1.8 ~ 3.6m
- ON delay: 0 - 10" - 30" - 1' - 5' - 10' selectable
- OFF delay: 10" - 1' - 5' - 10' - 20' - 30' selectable
- Detectable speed: 0.1 ~ 3 m/sec. (0.3 ~ 10 ft/sec.)
- RFI immunity: Av. 20 V/m (10 ~ 1,000 MHz)
- Humidity: 95% RH max.
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions: 112 x 66 x 45 mm (4.4 x 2.6 x 1.8")
- High density detection capability.
- Form C changeover relay output.
- High-low temperature setbacks.
- Superior RFI and EMI immunity.
- Disabled walk test LED indication.
- Optional door switch connectivity.
- Wall / corner / ceiling mount available.
- 5-minute door open HVAC shut off.
- Programmable ON & OFF delay times.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module