Product ID: HEM-550Send Inquiry
With integration of various signals and logic sequence analysis, this sensor is able to verify the actual occupancy status of the room without detecting continued movements of the guest.
When guestroom is physically occupied, the HEM-550 will command PP-116 to provide power for HVAC operation. After the guestroom is vacant, the HEM-550 will command PP-116 to shut off the power for HVAC operation to reduce the energy consumption.
- Power supply: 24 ±2 V AC/DC
- Detection range: 110°, 15 x 15 m at 25°C
- Relay output: Form C, 24V/dry contact selectable
- Relay contact
- AC: 250V
- DC: 30V, 5A resistive load
- Current drain
- Standby: 20 mA
- Active: 10 mA
- High-temp limit: 30° / 28° / 26°C (85° / 82° / 79°F)
- Low-temp limit: 15° / 13° / 11°C (59° / 55° / 51°F)
- Mounting height: 1.8 ~ 3.6m
- Restart cycle: 2 minutes, can be disabled
- Test indication: Buzzer and LED, can be disabled
- Detectable speed: 0.1 ~ 3 m/sec. (0.3 ~ 10 ft/sec.)
- RFI immunity: Av. 20 V/m (10 ~ 1,000 MHz)
- Humidity: 95% RH max.
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°F ~ 140°F)
- Dimensions: 112 x 66 x 45 mm (4.4 x 2.6 x 1.8")
- High sensitivity occupancy detection.
- Fail-safe system operation protection.
- Programmable high-low setbacks.
- Optional door switch connectivity.
- Disabled system test LED indication.
- Programmable HVAC ON delay time.
- Programmable HVAC OFF delay time.
- Available with fancoil or PTAC unit.
- Suitable for single/studio room units.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module