Occupancy SensorClick here for details.
Product ID: OS-550DTSend Inquiry
OS-550DT features second-to-none occupancy sensing performance.
Occupancy Sensors provide a voltage free, changeover relay output for HVAC or lighting controls when it verifies human presence within its detection area. An ECG output can be linked with 0 ~ 10 V dimmer control unit.
Its unique ON and OFF offers versatile and custom controls. SmartDelay setting technology enables the occupancy sensors installation with minimal adjustment. The audible Delay-End Warning (DEW) can be enabled to alert the occupant the approaching of delay expiration. For today's state-of-the-art building management, IR-TEC's OS-550DT dual technology device offers all the edges you need for lighting and HVAC controls.
- Power supply: 18 ~ 26 VAC/DC
- Current drain: 20 mA @24 VDC
- Detection range: 110° 15 m at 25°C
- Relay output: Form C, 5A
- Mounting height: 1.8 ~ 3.6 m
- ON delay: 0 - 5" - 10" - 20" - 30" - 1' - 3' - 5' selectable
- OFF delay: 10" - 1' - 3' - 5' - 10' - 20' - 30' - 60' selectable
- LUX level setting: 1 ~ 2,000 lux, 4 sections setting
- Detectable speed: 0.1 ~ 3 m/sec. (0.3 ~ 10 ft/sec.)
- Manual override: Momentary contact
- Auto-off time: 5 times of OFF delay time
- Walk-thru delay: 3 minutes if no activity after 30 seconds
- RFI immunity: Average 25 V/m (10 ~ 1,000 MHz)
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°F ~ 140°F)
- Humidity: 95% RH max.
- Occupancy Sensor Dimensions: 112 x 66 x 45 mm (4.4 x 2.6 x 1.8")
- Combined PIR & Microwave sensors in one.
- Superior detection performance.
- Programmable ON and OFF delays.
- SmartDelay automatic setting technology.
- Disabled audible Delay End Warning.
- Ceiling/wall mounting bracket included.
- Walk through mode for passage occupancy.
- ECG output for 0~10V dimmer control.
- Programmable LUX level threshold setting.
- Manual override signal input terminal.
Wireless Security System, HomeKeeper PIR Motion, Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Module