Cartridge ValveClick here for details.
Product ID: Cartridge ValveSend Inquiry
[ Screw-in Cartridge Valves]
Screw-in cartridge valve is one branch of hydraulic valves, it use screw thread as connecting way, that reduce many tube connections and make the valve more compact size, speedy acting, convenient fixing and unfixing, steady function. Due to these characters, Cartridge Valves have been widely used in construction machine, hydraulic system and many other hydraulic industry fields. Such as Hydraulic Lifter, agriculture machine application, hydraulic through feed sammying machine, Power Unit, Dump Cars and so on.
Hydraulic cartridge valve can be directly screwed into cavity of manifold block or single body (metal block), therefore failure caused by leakage, shaking, noise or tubing can be much reduced and dependability can be significantly improved.
A wide variety of cartridges allows engineers to find almost any hydraulic control function in cartridge form - with very few limitations.
[ Haihong Hydraulics Cartridge Valves]
For more than 15 years manufacturing Hydraulic Cartridge Valve experience, Our quality is reliable, we will test all our cartridge valve before release, The main parts of the Screw-in Cartridge Valves are all quenched, which guarantees the hydraulic valves' long working life. We will give one year guarantee for our goods; any quality problems will be highly attention and give positive respond as soon as we can.
The versatility of the cartridge valve range provides our engineers with the ability to mix and match different types of valves and sizes into one forged block, enabling the grouping of pressure measurement, over pressure protection, pressure regulation, and on / off control - all within one unit.
Custom valves and manifolds are welcomed, our strong R&D team will design according to your requirement or sample.
[ Type of Hydraulic Cartridge Valves]
As one branch of Hydraulic valves, Hydraulic Cartridge (Cartridge Valve) also have many functions, mainly we can divide to:
1.Cartridge Pressure Control Valve
* Cartridge Relief Valves (safety Relief Valve, Cylinder relief Valves, Bi-directional Relief Valves, differently operated, diagram pressure relief valve, operated pressure relief valve, surge relief valve?
* Cartridge Sequence Valve
* Cartridge Pressure reducing Valves
* Cartridge Counterbalance Valve
* Cartridge load-control valves
2.Cartridge Directional Control Valve
(A directional valve will control which device the fluid will flow to. These valves are the primary devices used to sequence the motion of equipment. There are many different types of directional control valves.)
* Cartridge Check Valves(Reverse, Tubular, Hydraulic Operated are available)
* Cartridge Pilot-operated check Valves
* Cartridge Direction Valve (Magnetic, Manual, Mobile type are available)
* Cartridge Solenoid Valve (2,3,4 way, 2,3 position)
3.Cartridge Flow Control Valve
(In the case of flow control valves, a distinction is made between those affected by viscosity and those unaffected. Flow control valves unaffected by viscosity are termed orifices. Throttles constitute resistances in a hydraulic system.)
* Cartridge Throttle Valve
* Cartridge Divider/Combiner valve
* Cartridge Flow regulating Valve
* Electro- Cartridge directional, flow, and pressure controls,
* Specialty valves - such as shuttle valves and velocity fuses.
[Custom valve packages]
A custom valve package include at least one cartridge valve in a manifold. Usually, the manifold is custom designed for a specific application or function. The valve package may contain some or all of the control valving for a hydraulic system. Custom-designed hydraulic valve cartridges packages offer many advantages in mobile and industrial equipment. For the advantages you can see the below listed Features.
Please also see our hot products:
Hydraulic Solenoid Valve
Cartridge Relief Valve
Cartridge Pressure Valve
Hydraulic Cartridge valve
For more hydraulic valve information, you can visit our website: Haihong Hydraulics www.nbhhyy.com
please feel free to contact with us!
- Light weight and compact size
- Combining several functions into a single manifold may save valuable space and weight, often occupying only 10% to 20% as much volume as conventional line-mounted systems plumbed with fittings, hose, and tubing.
- Leakage prevention
- Because a valve package eliminates so many connections, system leakage potential is reduced drastically.
- Efficiency for the system
- Valve packages that eliminate interconnecting lines and fittings lead to higher overall system efficiencies.
- Convenience and Serviceability
- Being more compact, valve packages sometimes can be mounted where they are less susceptible to external damage.
- Cartridges usually can be removed and replaced quickly without disturbing any external plumbing.
- Aesthetics and Economy
- A clean design will not affect performance, but a good-looking machine on the dealer's sales floor in a competitive market can be an advantage to the OEM.
- On many systems, the cost of a custom valve package ,can be equal to (or less than) that of a system with individually plumbed components.
Cartridge valve,Cartridge solenoid valve, Counterbalance Valve, Proportional Valve, Control Valve, Hydraulic Manifolds, Hydraulic cartridge valve,Hydraulic valve, Hydraulic solenoid Valve, Pressure Control Valve, Direction Control Valve, Flow Control Valve, Load Control Valve, Proportion Control Val
Sales ContactJason Dong
AddressNo. 121, Yifu Road, Zhuangshi Zhenhai Ningbo, 315001 China