Liquid-tight flexible metal conduit A2167 structure and crosClick here for details.
Liquid Tight Flexible Steel Conduit (CSA Listed)
Product ID: A2167Send Inquiry
Product quality is highly valued nowadays. Bliss provides liquidtight flexible conduit with CSA (Canadian Standards Association) listing for Canada market. For machinery and all kinds of application in Canada, CSA approved flexible conduit is your best choice.
Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substance in EEE (RoHS) requires that the hazardous substance should be restricted from July, 2006. Therefore, all the electrical devices and its parts selling to Europe should conform to this requirement.
To protect our environment, BLISS forges ahead in doing what is right. We successfully develop new products, and invite the trusted SGS in Taiwan for the third-party authentication. And the result shows that our products conforms to the RoHS requirements perfectly.
- Galvanized steel strip wound, RoHS and UL 360 compliant PVC jacket.
- Liquid-tight, oil-resistant, flame retardant, and sunlight resistant.
- Sizes 3/8"~1-1/4" by square-locked and filled with cord packing. Sizes 1-1/2"~2" by interlocked.
- CSA Listed conform to CSA 22.2 No.56, file no.234962
- CSA temperature rating: dry -25°C~60°C, oil 60°C
- CSA Flame classification: FT1
- Extra bonding conductor required.
- Color: Black.
- High tensile, best performance on automatic machinery, sophisticated facility installation.
- For areas with gas and vapor.
|Catalog number||Trade size
|Metric designator||Inner diameter min.
|Inner diameter max.
|Outside diameter min.
|Outside diameter max.
|Min bending radius
- CSA File No. 234962 conformed to CSA C22.2 No.56
liquid-tight flexible conduit, flexible metal conduit, conduit fitting, flexible conduit connector,EMI/RFI shielding conduit, flexible carrier